Hye there! :D Do follow me and I will hit you back :)
Disclaimer
Do read,Do Follow me and I will hit you back :) Add me at my facebook :D (I'm talkactive girl ) No spam. Anyhthing? Just at me at chatbox :3
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard
Shout mix or cbox? abything just decide for yourself. width="210px"for sure ;)
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
November 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 |


Music

She's Back!
Written at Saturday 19 November 2011 | back to top

Hye!! It's me again =w=
Ahaha.. I didn't remember how many is my blog account but currently most of them I feel lazy to update it xD
I make this blog not for tell anything back about someone.. Sorry if you one of them xp

But let makes this things clear,I do love anime so I will share with u guys about my life ( a little bit xD) and the anime that I watching.. Well Thanks for following me ^_^v

*MUCH LOVEEE!! 
*Do follow me and I will follow you back :)
*Add me at Facebook