Hye there! :D Do follow me and I will hit you back :)
Disclaimer
Do read,Do Follow me and I will hit you back :) Add me at my facebook :D (I'm talkactive girl ) No spam. Anyhthing? Just at me at chatbox :3
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard
Shout mix or cbox? abything just decide for yourself. width="210px"for sure ;)
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
November 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 |

Kelakar kot? ;D
She's Back!

Music

Random XDD
Written at Saturday 14 January 2012 | back to top

Well is already 2012.. well goodbye 2011 >__>
All my sweet memories ^___^' I guess.. LOLZ XDD
But I have to move on. No matter what happend, I wouldn't not let my sadness stop me ^_^
Ganbatte-ne Amu >w<

I don't join. Ehem I mean get my job =A=
since I'm to lazy about it and I already have my new job is helping my mum and send my lil sister to school
lolz XDD am I a good sister?? Nah~ No I'm not :p
I am strict throught all my siblings >_>
but not always~ No matter what they still my family members ^__^ I love them~

But now I always pray that I can enter Form 6 A.S.A.P =__='
so boring ne~ Since I also wan to forget him. Kindda hurt me a lot ^___^
But it's okay I guess since he already find another one who is better than me. Ahahaha.. LOLZ XDD
Love is hurt right? But even so there still good about it. To teach us to be mature. Yeah~
p/s: Not mature ---> (SEX) this one okay! =A=
I'm still young for that even now I'm 18 years old =___=' Bah~
Ahh, I guess that's all for today..


 MUCH LOVEE!! Do follow me and I will follow you back :D
 ADD me at Facebook XDD