Hye there! :D Do follow me and I will hit you back :)
Disclaimer
Do read,Do Follow me and I will hit you back :) Add me at my facebook :D (I'm talkactive girl ) No spam. Anyhthing? Just at me at chatbox :3
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard
Shout mix or cbox? abything just decide for yourself. width="210px"for sure ;)
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
November 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 |

Random XDD
Kelakar kot? ;D
She's Back!

Music

Anime Fan Is Back :DD
Written at Monday 16 January 2012 | back to top


Well, Hello Hello there XDD
sorry didn't updated yesterday because I don't have idea or story to share with you guys OwO
Gomenasai >__<
As you can see I'm Anime Fan right? ;D
So I want to share with you guys some coolest Anime.. I mean then new Anime for this 2012 >w< 
Kyaaa!! Sorry since last year is my Big Year and Taking Big EXAM (SPM) lolz =___= I didn't looking forward throught it Q__Q

Now time for the Present the Anime :3


1. Another 

アナザー

 
Plot Outline : 
26 years ago, in a third-year classroom of a middle school, there was a student named Misaki. As an honors student who was also good at sports, the charming girl was popular with her classmates. When she suddenly died, her classmates decided to carry on as if she was still alive until graduation. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named Kōichi Sakakibara transfers to that classroom, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. In particular, there is a beautiful, aloof girl named Misaki Mei who wears an eyepatch and is always alone drawing picture

It is scary one owo,but I love to watch it XDD because the girl is so kawaii and kakkoi lolz XD
and I already read their manga.. ^__^  you guys can read it at this website

www.mangahere.com ;D




2. Inu X Boku SS
Plot Outline: The romantic comedy follows a mistress and her "servant" (bodyguard) in Maison de Ayakashi, a high-class building better known by the name "Demon House (Ayakashi-kan)." Rumors about it abound, ranging from "nothing but weirdos live there," to "It's a haunted house inside," but the truth is that the people who live in this mysterious building are all descendants of demons. Ririchiyo Shirakiin is troubled by her inability to interact with people, and comes to the building in order to change herself. There she meets Soushi Miketsukami, one of the Secret Service bodyguards assigned to each tenant, and he tells her, "Please make me your dog!"

This Anime is romance one o///o but they put it as Shounen XDD lolz <-- Loves Shoujo
I love the plot of this story the love between 'master' and her 'butler' I guess.. Who knows? :p
Well you guys can check it out their manga at the website that I already give to ya (above) :3
 







3.(the last one is..) Zero No Tsukaima F (Yahoo!!) >o<

Plot Outline: 
The continent of Halkeginia is tumultuous--a place where the various kingdoms, princedoms, dukedoms, and fiefdoms strive against each other to expand their domains. They nobility scheme and plot among themselves to gain influence to their lieges or to even foreign lieges. In the middle of Halkeginia is the small but important kingdom of Tristein. The most notable fact about this kingdom is the Tristein Academy of Magic where nobility from all over the world come to study magic so they can become magi. Although friendships will form across national boundaries at this school, will they survive the politics and games of the world at large once they leave?

Louise is a student at Tristein Magical Academy. She is known to be quite a screw up when it comes to her magic. One day, a ceremony takes place where each student is to call forth a being or entity that will become his or her familiar. For Louise, her familiar comes in the form of a boy named Hiraga Saito. Somehow, he managed to get transported from his world into hers, and shortly after became her familiar.

Sorry for the long description ^__^'' ahaha~ But this is forth season anyway XDD
I'm looking for it what will be the end of the realtionship between Saito and Louise-chan Q_Q
huhuhu~  well you guys can found this anime at any 'watching anime FREE' lolz XDD websites or the youtube :3 






That's all for today XDD
and thanks to all who is reading my blog >__<
Thank you so much.. And sorry for the bad grammar ^__^'' I'm still learning and I will keep learning >__<

Thanks for reading, do follow me and I will follow you back ;DDAdd me at Facebook :DD (If you are anime fan) :p