Hye there! :D Do follow me and I will hit you back :)
Disclaimer
Do read,Do Follow me and I will hit you back :) Add me at my facebook :D (I'm talkactive girl ) No spam. Anyhthing? Just at me at chatbox :3
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard
Shout mix or cbox? abything just decide for yourself. width="210px"for sure ;)
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
November 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 |

Anime Fan Is Back :DD
Random XDD
Kelakar kot? ;D
She's Back!

Music

Should I be sad?
Written at Friday 20 January 2012 | back to top

Hello! XDD we meet again ^^

(perasan la kau nie Amu mana ramai orang kat sini =__=) Gomen2 >__<''
Ahahah, why I'm using this tittle as my status? Let me tell u guys ;)

First of all, Yes I'm in broken heart lolz =__=
there's so many things happend lately. Plus the one I like (ehem I mean my crush =A=) already have new GF ne.
It's kindda hurt when I get this news.. But it's already over now. Isn't? ^__^'
Well I hope he will be happy with her :) I know who is that girl and I be friend with her actually o__o
Kindda EPIC right? XDD I know.. I know.. But I'm not that type of girl ^^' 
But I'll keep pray fot their happiness :') Hope you guys be together ne? (But it's old story but still it's hurt ^^')

For my EX.. I mean Ikuto.. I'm sorry I can't be with you.. You so kind to me.. :')
Even I'm still with you , But my heart is fall in love with other man.. Bad girl am I? But I do love you..
As ur friends.. Ur imotou.. Thank you so much! I hope we can meet again next time ^^ ne.. Good Luck!
I'll always pray for ya happiness.. No matter what happend I'll be by urside when u need me as ur Imotou :'D
Like before we become couple ^^


Anyway thanks for reading you guys :)
Sorry lately my 'IDEA' didn't come to updates this blog Q__Q
I'm so sorry >__< -bows-


*Do follow me and I'll follow you back ;D
*Love you guys!